We Have A Showing!
In preparation for Professional Photography of your home, here are a few tips and guidelines to help you prepare for the Photographer.
The photo shoot typically takes no more than 20-40 minutes depending on size of home. The Photographer will typically photograph each room, & will choose shots that best show off the home, but will be happy to take any photos of the property you request.
Some other suggestions to make the shoot go smoothly:
- Have the home clean and ready to photograph. Anything you don’t want in the photos please make certain they are put away in a place that won’t be photographed.
- No other contractors please! Or, have them “say cheese!”
- Light dust generally does not appear in pictures.
- Turn on all lights (overheads and lamps) but make sure ceiling fans are in the off
- Window blinds are generally best if slightly open, but the main rule of thumb is that
they all be the same. Whether open or closed – they should all be the same.
- Remove all clutter, such as mail, keys, dishes, drying racks, etc. from the kitchen countertops. Kitchens are one of the highest viewed photos.
- Love pets! Usually best if they are kept out of photos, and their dishes put away
before photo time.
- It is best if cars are removed & not visible from anywhere on the property. Garage
doors should be fully closed.
- Remove any garbage cans from the street and make sure the yard is picked up of
large items or debris.
- Painters, Landscapers, House Cleaners, Contractors, etc. should not be scheduled
simultaneously with photo time.
- All of the above items should be completed 1 hour prior to the
photography appointment time.
- If the home is vacant, please make sure any alarm systems are disabled before the scheduled arrival of the photographer.
- The completed photos and tour will be posted and available online within 48 hours of the appointment time.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions regarding your photography, please call me.